27 septiembre 2010

... merging my three blogspot blogs ....



Do not ask me why but I had three blogs, I thought it was easier to have different blogs for the different areas I was publishing about.
Today, I merged the three of them in just five minutes as, happily for me, blogspot provides a straight forward way of merging blogs.


Open the blog to be exported
1.- Go to Settings > Basic
2.- Click on "Export" and "Download blog"
3.- Save the XML file in your hard disk


Open the blog where you want to import the above exported posts
1.- Go to Settings > Basic
2.- Click on "Import" and select the file you previously saved
3.- I suggest you leave "Automatically publish all imported posts" unchecked so you have the opportunity to review the posts prior to publish them


That is all !!!

No hay comentarios: